Write about a fear you have overcome.

 Response: A fear that I have overcome is my fear of the dark. When I was little I was very scared of the dark. I was scared because I couldn't see in the dark and I didn't know what was there. I overcame this fear bit by bit, at night I would sleep with a light on and over time the light got duller and duller and now I'm no longer afraid of the dark.

Summary: —  —  —  —  —

Reflection: —  —  —  —  —



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are 3 goals you want to achieve this year?

“How are you different from others”

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?