“How are you different from others”


Response: No two people are the same, everyone is different from one another. I think that that is cool. I am different from others in the way that I have different interests and beliefs than some people. But I also have the same as others. I think that it is so cool how everyone likes what they like and are still able to get along with one another but sometimes this can cause damage.

Summary: Today in class we read a poem by Emily Dickson.

Reflection: I thought that it was a good poem especially the more it was read there was more meaning the more it was read and it was short and simple.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are 3 goals you want to achieve this year?

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?