Today, you continued working on your "The Life You Save May Be Your Own" PowerPoint project. Think about the creation process. Which part of creating your presentation has required the most thought or creativity? What choices have you made with your information, images, or slide design to help communicate your understanding of the story? Explain.

 Response: I think the part of creating my powerpoint that required the most thought and creativity was finding relevant images for the slides. I think this requires the most creativity and thinking because you can't just put any image and it has to relate as well as look nice with the rest of the presentation.

Summary: We worked on a slide show relating to “the life you save may be your own”

Reflection: I feel like this activity really helped with my reading comprehension skills/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are 3 goals you want to achieve this year?

“How are you different from others”

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?