Prompt: The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.

 Prompt Response: The title "The Life You Save May Be Your Own" suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. A time when helping someone else taughts me something that changed my perspective that made a positive difference in my own life was when one time freshman year my friend was really worried about fialing a final so I told her that I would help her study and in helping her study I also studied myself and learned a lot about the usbject.

Summary: Today we finished the story we started yesterday.

Reflection: I feel like this helped me grow as a student.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are 3 goals you want to achieve this year?

“How are you different from others”

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?