In "The Rockpile", John and Roy do not always receive the same treatment from the adults in their family. Have you ever felt that you or someone else in your family was treated differently from everyone else? What caused the difference, and do you think it was fair? Explain.
Prompt Response: In "The Rockpile", John and Roy do not always receive the same treatment from the adults in their family. I have never really felt or had a feeling that me or someone else in my family was treated differently than everyone else. We all do are best to treat each other the same. As stated there was no time that was felt that sonome or me in my family was treated differently therefore nothing caused the differences and I have no say on if I think it was fair or not.
Summary: Today in class we answered and talked about questions referring to "The Rockpile"
Reflection: I think that this was helpful in understanding the text.
Comments
Post a Comment