In “The Rockpile,” the children know that the rockpile is dangerous and that they are supposed to stay away from it, but curiosity still draws them toward it. Think about a time when curiosity or temptation caused you to ignore a warning or rule. What happened, and what did you learn from the experience?

 Prompt Response: In the rockpile the children know that the rock pile is dangerous and that they are supposed to stay away from it, but curiosity still draws them toward it. A time when I was curious and temapation caused me to ingore the warning of a rule was when I was little and I saw a cat outside. I asked my parents if I could touch it and pick it up and my parents said that I shouldn't because it could hurt me. I didn't listen because I really wanted to pet the cat and it ended up scratching my are up really bad.

Summary: Today in class we read "the Rockpile"

Reflection: I leared a lot about different writing styles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are 3 goals you want to achieve this year?

“How are you different from others”

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?