In Part I of A Rose for Emily, Emily’s house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Think about a house, building, or place that holds special memories for you. What does that place look like, what memories do you connect with it, and what does it represent to you?
Prompt Response: In part 1 of A rose for Emily, Emily's house stands out from the community and reflects both her past and the changes happening around her. Somewhere that holds special momories for me is my grandparents house. It is on 5 Acers of land across from a 100 acer farm, there is a lake and a rope swing. There house is a one story brick house, it is very cozy and it is very warm and comforting. There are lots of flower designs everywhere. It represents how comefortabnle I feel and felt as a child.
Summary: Today in class we read part 1 and 2 of a rose for Emily and answered questions.
Reflection: I think that having the questions really helped me learn and focus more on the passage.
Comments
Post a Comment