In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?

 Prompt Response: A time when I felt like a truly belonged was when I was on a trip whit my whole family. We are all very close and it felt very good to be around so many people. They all made me feel so welcome and free, and like I could be myself.

Summary: Today we did a common lit

Reflection: I feel like this really helped with my reading comprehonson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are 3 goals you want to achieve this year?

“How are you different from others”

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?