Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.
Prompt Response: A time that I felt like I was connected to nature is a lot. I really enjoy going into nature and going on hikes and just spending time outside. When I am in nature I tend to feel a lot of peace and relaxation. I really like whenever I get the chance to travel going and seeing new places and the nature that they have. I think that it is really cool to go and see something different that what I am normally surrounded with. The Earth is a really diverse place with lots of different nature, so for me it is really easy to take it all in and enjoy it and be grateful for it. I really feel connected because there are so many other things in nature and it helps me stop worrying about stuff by being able to focus on all of the little and big things.
Summary: Today in class we learned about the differences between myths, religion, and urban legend. As well as learning about native Americans.
Reflections: I really enjoyed getting to hear about all of the different things that are normal in there culture and how they view life and nature as a whole.
Comments
Post a Comment