Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.
Prompt Response: A meaningful object or place in my life that carries a story is the tree in the back of my grandparents yard. The story behind the tree is that when my mom was a kid they got the seed and planted the tree in there back yard and over time it grew and grew. When I was little and I went to there house I would always go outside and play on the tree. They had a swing on the tree and when I was younger I really enjoyed it. I always looked forward to going to there house because of the tree. It was one of my favorite things to do. The tree is still there today and it still carries meaning because it is still growing every day.
Summary: Today in class we read an origin story called the Navajo Creation and it talked about there beliefs on how the earth came to be.
Reflection: I thought that it was interesting to learn about the different beliefs that different people have on how the earth is made and how they believe things should be and what powers things have.
Comments
Post a Comment