With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in American Literature so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 Response: With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, my experience with American Literature so far has been good. I have enjoyed what we are learning and I have learned a lot in such a short amount of time. Lots of things have been going well for me so far, not too much has been overly challenging. I would say I'm pretty good at getting work done on time and following directions well. One thing that I think I will improve on moving forward is to do work to learn, not just get it done.

Summary: Today we analyzed quotes by Emily Dickson and we tried out best to find the themes and meanings.

Reflection: I really liked this activity, I feel like it helped me get better at analyzing and thinking in that way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are 3 goals you want to achieve this year?

“How are you different from others”

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?