What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
Prompt Response: The most creative thing that I have ever made was probably one of the dresses I've sewn. Ive been seeing a very long time and I've made a lot of things. But I think that one of the dresses that ifve made was the coolest and most creative because I didn't use a pattern or anything. I also thought that it was cool because I used a lot of different scrap fabrics and using stuff I had instead of going and buying everything.
Summary: Today in class we made posters about the origin myths that we wrote last week in class.
Reflection: I thought that this was a cool activity because it really helped me reflect and think more about the origin myth I wrote.
Comments
Post a Comment