What is and Adventure you would like to go on?

 Prompt Response: An adventure that I would like to go on would be to go to Switzerland and hike the Swiss Alps. I really like being outside and in nature. I also like  being in a new or different place. I've always wanted to go to Switzerland because I've always thought that it looks super cool and pretty. I think that it would be fun to backpack it and just stay in the alps and enjoy nature because that is something I really enjoy. I also just think it would be a cool and fun experience.

Summary: Today in class we presented the posters.

Reflection: I thought that It was cool to hear everyone's stories and hear them share them in their own way.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are 3 goals you want to achieve this year?

“How are you different from others”

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?