Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.
Response: A word or phrase that I find myself using the most right now is probably “so basically”. It doesn’t really have a big meaning or really any meaning. I don't know why it has become a part of my everyday vocabulary. I typically use it in conversations when explaining what happened or something like that. I normally use it as a sentence starter. I don't know what it could reveal about me. I just have been using it a lot lately.
Summary: Today in class we did a vocabulary assignment, we copied definitions and did practice problems.
Reflection: I wasn't the biggest fan of this activity. If I'm being completely honest I found it quite boring, while I did feel like I learned a lot.
Comments
Post a Comment