Prompt: In “Her Sweet Weight on My Heart a Night” by Emily Dickinson, the speaker describes the emotional weight another person can have on us. Think about someone who has left a lasting impact on your life. In what ways do you still carry that person with you?

 Response: Someone that has impacted my life is my neighbor. She is always very nice and I have known her my whole life and she has always been there for anyone. She is very responsible and I would like to be like her one day because she is a very good person who is always giving back to her community.

Summary: Today in class we read a poem by Emily Dickson.

Reflection: I thought that it was a good poem especially the more it was read there was more meaning the more it was read and it was short and simple.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are 3 goals you want to achieve this year?

“How are you different from others”

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?