How did creating your own origin myth help you better understand why cultures use stories to explain the origins of people, places, traditions, or natural events? In your response, describe the choices you made while developing your myth and explain the lesson, value, or human responsibility you wanted your story to communicate.
Prompt Response: Creating my own origin myth helped me better understand why cultures use stories to explain the origins of people, places, traditions, and natural events because it is cool to think about where all these things came from. I also think it is cool to write your own because it gives you a different understanding for them. The choices I made was focusing on other planets as well as earth because I don't think I really never hear about the creation of those and I thought it would be cool to come up with a story relating to them.
Summary: Today in class we wrote our own origin myth and used a reference to do so.
Reflection: I really enjoyed this I thought it was a cool activity to come up with a story of how Earth was created without any limitations and I thought that was fun to do.
Comments
Post a Comment