Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

Prompt Response: My two biggest questions about existence, pourpus, or the world around me are: how much more of the world is undiscovered, and where are there other planets with life. These are important to me because i am naturally a very curious person. I also like to wonder where are places that there could be and places that I could possibly travel to and explore. Overall I just think the whole idea of finding new places is really cool to think about.

Summary: Today in class we made posters about the origin myths that we wrote last week in class.

Reflection: I thought that this was a cool activity because it really helped me reflect and think more about the origin myth I wrote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are 3 goals you want to achieve this year?

“How are you different from others”

In “Because I could not stop for Death,” Emily Dickinson presents life as a journey that eventually comes to an end. What experiences in your life have reminded you that time moves quickly? How have those experiences affected the way you value your time?